Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti. Learn how to make Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti at home with Chef Neha Naik on Get Curried. Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti is a mouth-watering Italian Pasta recipe. Find Chicken recipes and spaghetti recipes at Tesco Real Food.
Spaghetti Mushrooms Chicken Italian Pasta Easy. For this classic creamy chicken and mushroom spaghetti recipe, a simple flour-thickened sauce binds together yellow onion, cremini mushrooms, fresh thyme, chicken broth, milk, and Parmesan. This creamy mustard chicken thigh and mushroom recipe is a quick and easy family meal. You can cook Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
- It’s of For the chicken marinade.
- You need 1 of large chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of french yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s of Freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the rest.
- It’s 1/2 of bulb fennel, sliced into long chunks.
- It’s 40 g of wholewheat spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 of small courgette, (around 60g) sliced into 1inch discs.
- You need 30 g of Philadelphia light cream cheese.
- It’s 80 g of mushrooms (any sort) thickly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
This creamy dish is not only delicious but it is quite low in fat. Suitable for dinner guests or a quick meal for your family. Add cream, parsley, mustard and lemon juice. Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti step by step
- First, Marinate the chicken in the sauce (you can leave the chicken to marinate for a maximum of 6 hours, any longer and the acid will break down the proteins). Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Pat your chicken breast dry with kitchen paper before placing in the bowl and thoroughly coating. Leave in the bowl to marinate..
- When you're ready to eat, Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan. Take the marinated chicken breast out of the bowl and shake off any excess sauce before placing onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper or foil. There will still be some of the sauce left in the bowl, roll your prepared Fennel and courgette in this and place around the chicken breast. Place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through (74 degrees C on a meat thermometer).
- Around 5-8 minutes into the chicken/veg cooking time, put your pasta into a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Place your sliced mushrooms onto a non-stick pan and heat through until just softened, this will take around 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat down to low on the mushrooms and stir in your cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. When the pasta is cooked, pop a tiny splash of the pasta water into the mushroom/sauce mix if you need to loosen the sauce a little before draining and adding the pasta to the mix. Take off the heat while you take your chicken/veggies out of the oven..
- Pop the pasta/mushroom mix onto a plate and place the chicken and veg on top. Serve straight away and enjoy!.
Deglazed the mushroom/onion saute with white wine & homemade chicken stock. Drain the spaghetti, tip into a serving dish, spoon the chicken and mushroom sauce on top and sprinkle with a few handfuls of Parmesan. A creamy and dreamy mustard Chicken pasta recipe with chicken, mushrooms and a creamy sauce made of white wine, creme fraiche and dijon. The other day I stumbled across a dijon chicken recipe and realized that I had enough ingredients on hand to recreate the recipe myself. In this healthy, creamy mustard chicken recipe, thin-sliced chicken breasts (sometimes labeled chicken cutlets) cook quickly and are delicious smothered in Healthy Spaghetti Recipes.