Spaghetti bolognese. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine!
Spaghetti Bolognese is easy to make and tastes amazing. Spaghetti bolognese (sometimes called spaghetti alla bolognese, or colloquially 'spag bol', spaghetti with meat sauce, or just spaghetti) is a pasta dish that is popular outside Italy. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. You can have Spaghetti bolognese using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti bolognese
- Prepare 200 g of mince beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need Splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need Splash of soy sauce.
- It’s 250 g of boiled spaghetti.
- Prepare of Some grated cheese.
My super simple Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect dinner for any night of the week and will wow your family or guests. Our Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is a classic and made with homemade Bolognese sauce and Plus, as you're making the delicious bolognese sauce yourself from scratch, you know exactly what's going. This Spaghetti Bolongese is my easy weeknight version that skips the. With our many spaghetti bolognese recipes you can make it as simple or fancy as you like, from a stripped-back budget bolognese to Tom Kerridge's oven-roasted version or the Hairy Bikers'.
Spaghetti bolognese instructions
- In a frying pan add your onions, garlic, mince and brown. Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins on a medium heat..
- Add all your herbs, seasoning and spices and the tin of chopped tomatoes and bring to a gentle boil..
- Stir every so often and adjust salt to your taste. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and it turns into a rich looking sauce..
- Serve on spaghetti or stir into spaghetti before serving. Grate cheese on top..
Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often! Finde was du suchst – appetitlich & phantastisch. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Cпагетти – основа многочисленных итальянских блюд.