Matki Chana Chaat.
You can have Matki Chana Chaat using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matki Chana Chaat
- You need 1 bowl of white chana.
- You need As required of water.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 of Boiled potato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 4-6 pods of garlic.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Matki Chana Chaat instructions
- Soak chickpea in water for 8 hours. Then transfer it to the pressure cooker and add salt and water and pressure cook for 10 minutes on medium flame after the first whistle. Switch off the flame and let pressure release automatically..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put grated garlic and saute for 2 minutes..
- Wash, peel and Chop onion, Tomato, chilli, boiled potato, cucumber and coriander leaves..
- Now mix all the chopped vegetables and sauted garlic in boiled chickpea and mix. Add all the dry masale and squeeze lemon juice..
- Transfer it in a matki and serve. It's is an ideal Protein rich breakfast or can be eaten as snack..